WHERE DO I ENTER MY TRUCK DRIVER MEAL DEDUCTION IN THE FORMS I PAID FOR AND DOWNLOADED **bleep**?! I GO THROUGH THIS **bleep** EVERY MOTHER **bleep** TIME!!!

All the profanity does not inspire us to help you.  Clean it up and ask for help politely.

pay a pro then some of your consternation will be eliminated.  Of course the cost may upset you.      

Are you a W2 employee ? Or a Sole Proprietor filing a Sch C ?

Never mind I found it but thanks for asking.

Employees who used to be able to deduct their per diem were the worst hit.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tax-law-truckers_n_5c8ab63ce4b0db7da9f0ec7b 

Disclaimer: Not a tax professional. Information gathered from internet links. Anything dated in June 2019 was posted in prior years and is before the 2019 limits and changes.