Solved: Where can I see my Oregon Tax Credit for donation to Oregon Cultural Trust?

Where can I see my Oregon Tax Credit for donation to Oregon Cultural Trust?

To add, edit, or delete an Oregon state tax credit for donation to an Oregon nonprofit and Trust for Cultural Development Account, the section is located in the state area of the program. Please review the following instructions for more information:

1. If you are using TurboTax Online, sign in to appropriate TurboTax account.
  2. On the left panel, select State.
  3. On the Let's get your state taxes done right screen, select Continue.
  4. On the Status of your state returns screen, select Edit or Continue on Oregon.
  5. If you have not gone through the OR state tax screens yet, answer questions and select Continue to the Take a look at Oregon credits and taxes screen.
  6. If you have already gone through the OR state tax screens, on the Your 2017 Oregon taxes are ready for us to check screen, select Start/Edit on Credits and taxes.
  7. On the Take a look at Oregon credits and taxes screen, under Other credits, select Start/Revisit on Uncommon Oregon Credits. See attached screenshot.
  8. On the Uncommon Oregon Credits screen, select Donated to an Oregon nonprofit and Trust for Cultural Development Account and Continue through the screens. See attached screenshot.

2. On the left panel, select State.