turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dskharp

Where can I see my Oregon Tax Credit for donation to Oregon Cultural Trust?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

To add, edit, or delete an Oregon state tax credit for donation to an Oregon nonprofit and Trust for Cultural Development Account, the section is located in the state area of the program. Please review the following instructions for more information:

1. If you are using TurboTax Online, sign in to appropriate TurboTax account.
  2. On the left panel, select State.
  3. On the Let's get your state taxes done right screen, select Continue.
  4. On the Status of your state returns screen, select Edit or Continue on Oregon.
  5. If you have not gone through the OR state tax screens yet, answer questions and select Continue to the Take a look at Oregon credits and taxes screen.
  6. If you have already gone through the OR state tax screens, on the Your 2017 Oregon taxes are ready for us to check screen, select Start/Edit on Credits and taxes.
  7. On the Take a look at Oregon credits and taxes screen, under Other credits, select Start/Revisit on Uncommon Oregon Credits. See attached screenshot.
  8. On the Uncommon Oregon Credits screen, select Donated to an Oregon nonprofit and Trust for Cultural Development Account and Continue through the screens. See attached screenshot.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

To add, edit, or delete an Oregon state tax credit for donation to an Oregon nonprofit and Trust for Cultural Development Account, the section is located in the state area of the program. Please review the following instructions for more information:

1. If you are using TurboTax Online, sign in to appropriate TurboTax account.
  2. On the left panel, select State.
  3. On the Let's get your state taxes done right screen, select Continue.
  4. On the Status of your state returns screen, select Edit or Continue on Oregon.
  5. If you have not gone through the OR state tax screens yet, answer questions and select Continue to the Take a look at Oregon credits and taxes screen.
  6. If you have already gone through the OR state tax screens, on the Your 2017 Oregon taxes are ready for us to check screen, select Start/Edit on Credits and taxes.
  7. On the Take a look at Oregon credits and taxes screen, under Other credits, select Start/Revisit on Uncommon Oregon Credits. See attached screenshot.
  8. On the Uncommon Oregon Credits screen, select Donated to an Oregon nonprofit and Trust for Cultural Development Account and Continue through the screens. See attached screenshot.

annpdx

The 2021 Oregon program is not allowing me to enter the cultural trust tax credit amount.  I have checked the boxes that I donated to Oregon charities and made a matching donation to the Oregon Cultural Trust (which are detailed in my federal return) and I cannot replace the 0 with the 500 to which I am entitled.  When I re-enter the program, my entries for the donations have been wiped out.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies