imabawoman

Where can I find my personal property tax info

Anonymous
Not applicable

this is not an income tax question, but if you go to the website maintained by the department that handles your real estate taxes, you should be able to download a copy of the tax bill.  some  sites will let you search by address or yax index number.

SteamTrain

.......however...if you are just looking for the source of $$ that show up on line 7 of your Federal Schedule A.....then those values come from line 3d of the "Tax and Interest Deduction Worksheet".  

3d is the sum of lines 3a-to-3c of that worksheet....Prop taxes on vehicles/cars, also "non-business portion of personal property taxes from "Car & Truck Expense Worksheet", and an "Other" category.

Those worksheets are in the large PDF file if you saved the large-PDF before the software shutdown.....otherwise, it  will be in those worksheets if you download a new PDF file after all the 2017  files have been moved into the Previous Years section sometime in the next few weeks.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*