Where can I enter selling expenses on my second ho...

Where can I enter selling expenses on my second home? I have 1099S which shows proceeds but Turbo tax say they will ask for selling expenses later but it does not ask me.

Selling expenses should be an adjustment to proceeds, but if the program does not ask for these adjustments, I suggest you increase you cost basis by the amount of selling expenses.  This way your proceeds reported will still agree with what is reported to the IRS (the amount of the 1099-S).  The net result will be the same.

Looks like Turbotax fixed the issue. Now it is asking for selling expenses.

Can you tell me how you get to the screen where you enter adjustments?  I can't seem to find it anywhere?