alfoxie

What if I have 2 businesses, one where my office is outside of my home and the other which is direct sales and takes place inside my home?

I am an independent contractor, as a massage therapist as well as a independent consultant for a direct sales company.  Turbo tax asKS where my business address is, inside or outside my home. I'm unsure how to answer because it is both.
WillK

If you have 2 businesses, then you will need to report each one separately on your taxes using schedule C. When you do this, you will be able to report the business income and expenses (including the office) for that business on the return.

That way you can accurately report the business income and expenses for each business.