Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Beth Calhoun
Returning Member

Turbotax will not connect with ItsDeductible

I have been using Turbotax desktop (Windows) for several years.  I currently am running Home and Business.  I also have been using ItsDeductible to import noncash donations for years.  For some reason this year I can not get Turbotax to open ItsDeductible.  I have the same credentials for Intuit Turbotax and Its Dedcutible and they haven't changed for years.  When I go through the normal sign-in for ItsDeductible within Turbotax it takes my credentials and I can enter the 6 digit code supplied.  It says it is connecting to ItsDeductible but instead of connecting I get a dialogue box with a large Red X that says "No user found or user data available".  I use Intuit often for vendor payments so I know my account is active.  I also have tried signing onto Intuit outside Turbotax (successfully) before I tried to connect with ItsDeductible but, I get the same dialogue box and message.  

I have closed Turbotax and have rebooted my computer but keep getting the same message and no connection to ItsDeductible.

Does anyone know how to fix this or how I can do my donations offline of Turbotax in ItsDeductible and then upload into Turbotax?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Turbotax will not connect with ItsDeductible

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies