Beth Calhoun
Returning Member

Turbotax will not connect with ItsDeductible

I have been using Turbotax desktop (Windows) for several years.  I currently am running Home and Business.  I also have been using ItsDeductible to import noncash donations for years.  For some reason this year I can not get Turbotax to open ItsDeductible.  I have the same credentials for Intuit Turbotax and Its Dedcutible and they haven't changed for years.  When I go through the normal sign-in for ItsDeductible within Turbotax it takes my credentials and I can enter the 6 digit code supplied.  It says it is connecting to ItsDeductible but instead of connecting I get a dialogue box with a large Red X that says "No user found or user data available".  I use Intuit often for vendor payments so I know my account is active.  I also have tried signing onto Intuit outside Turbotax (successfully) before I tried to connect with ItsDeductible but, I get the same dialogue box and message.  

I have closed Turbotax and have rebooted my computer but keep getting the same message and no connection to ItsDeductible.

Does anyone know how to fix this or how I can do my donations offline of Turbotax in ItsDeductible and then upload into Turbotax?