turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Will Turbo Tax include forms and schedules to describe foreign activities, such as form 5471 and foreign accounts schedules? What about my FBAR submission?

No foreign account both corporate or individual held more than US$ 10,000  at any point during the year 2016

Accounts are held in Brazil and France

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
DDollar
Expert Alumni

Will Turbo Tax include forms and schedules to describe foreign activities, such as form 5471 and foreign accounts schedules? What about my FBAR submission?

No, TurboTax does not support Form 5471 or FBAR.  If you need it you will need to fill it out and submit your return by mail.  Here is a link to the form and instructions IRS Form 5471 & Instructions.

TurboTax is a complete waste of money if you need to file form 5471.  You need to file by paper.  What a joke.  I would never recommend this terrible product to anyone.  And good luck actually getting help from someone at turbotax.  They don't answer phones and you need to wait forever to get online help.  This is a good example of a company that only cares about profits.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies