velosim

TurboTax does not allow me to enter Box 1d "Proceeds" from a 1099-B for noncovered transactions involving selling covered call options. I can enter a cost basis = $0

TT is not picking up the proceeds from these transactions and I can not enter the proceeds amount. The cost basis matches my 1099-B but the proceeds amount is short of the total amount earned from writing covered calls.
tagteam

Did you import the data from your broker? Have you tried deleting the entire transaction and entering it from scratch?

Otherwise, you might have to contact Support.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

fanfare

"amount earned from writing covered"

that is your proceeds minus cost.

both amounts can be entered in the 1099-B window when you enter it yourself..

@velosim