June 6, 2019 6:44 AM
To prepare/print/edit Form M1PR:
- Sign in - Continue your/take me to my return or pick up where I left off
NOTE: Already filed? Go to Tax Timeline, then Add a state under Some things you can do (this allows you to make edits/changes).
- Go State Taxes, Your State Returns - continue/edit/revisit Minnesota
- Get to the Let's Check for Minnesota Nontaxable Income screen. Select Yes, I want to see if I qualify for these tax benefits.
- Click continue/done/no many times until the Other Forms You May Need screen (near the end). Confirm Property Tax Refund (Form M1PR) box is checked, then continue.
- Fill out the form. If you have a refund, you'll be asked for direct deposit and state contribution info. Continue to Print Form M1PR. Mail it to the address provided on the screen. (click image below for reference)