The software is not allowing me to enter my real estate tax. No matter how I try to get into the screen, it is blank

matia412

SteamTrain

.... this is the likely issue with anyone with a blank page during the running of Desktop TTX software.

.......TTX should only be installed and run as an Administrator..not in some guest account without administrator privileges...but it's hard to know each person's exact setup.

Exit TurboTax....then:

1)  right click TurboTax 2018 icon

2)  Select  … Properties

3)  Select the  Compatibility tab

4) In the "Settings" box … check the box to "Run this program as an administrator"

_________________

This has fixed the problem for a number of users now.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*