Where do I deduct the self employment health insurance premiums on the 2018 forms?

My husband and I are self employed in an S corp.  I used to deduct health insurance premiums as an adjustment to income on page 1.  On the 2018 form that section no longer exists.  How do I take this deduction for 2018?

That is now on Schedule 1 (Line 29).

When you enter your K-1 form the corporation, it will ask you about health insurance, and you need to check that box and answer the followup questions, including re-entering Box 5 of your W-2 from the corporation.

Of course, this assumes that the corporation paid for the insurance, and that payment was added to Box 1 of your W-2.

As a side note, even though you may qualify for the "Self Employed Health Insurance deduction", you are not self employed.  You are employees of the corporation.

That is now on Schedule 1 (Line 29).

Just a heads up the check box is in the other situations slide as you navigate through the K-1 entry.Capture.PNG