Solved: Stimulus and Dependents

soccerjfk2

Stimulus and Dependents

Do I claim 1200 or 1700 for my stimulus. I recieved the first round and 500 for my daughter. I assume I would need to put 1700 but cannot find imformation to verify this. 

Stimulus and Dependents

Congress passed the 2nd stimulus bill at the end of 2020. Both stimulus checks were an advance credit for your 2020 tax return,  The 2nd stimulus checks started going out at the very end of December 2020 and continued into early January 2021.  When you fill out the recovery rebate credit it is important for you to enter the entire total of the amount you have received for yourself, your spouse, and your dependent children so far.   Entering the wrong amount might delay your 2020 refund.

Stimulus and Dependents