Can you please tell me what version of turbotax do I need to use to file 2020 tax return (I mean Deluxe, Premier or Business) as I don't see where can I enter income reported for SREC in state of NJ on turbotax. Please let me know...thanks
You can use any version of TurboTax to enter the SREC income from NJ. Enter the income as Miscellaneous Income using these steps:
- Click on Federal > Wages & Income
- In the Less Common Income section , click on the Start/Update box next to Miscellaneous Income, 1099-A, 1099-C
- On the Miscellaneous Income screen, click on the Start/Revisit box next to Other reportable income.
- On the Any Other Taxable Income? screen, click the Yes box.
- Enter the income on the Other Taxable Income screen, along with a description. Click Continue.
- You will be brought to the Other Miscellaneous Income Summary. If you have no more miscellaneous income to report, click Done.