Solved: Should I enter the last date for foreign taxes paid in 2018, or list each foreign tax payment separately by date?

Should I enter the last date for foreign taxes paid in 2018, or list each foreign tax payment separately by date?

1. All foreign tax payments are for passive dividend investment income from a mutual fund and stock
  2. Each payment is listed by date.  The fund paid taxes in December and the stock paid taxes quarterly.
  3. TurboTax default payment date, when I entered the total amount of foreign tax paid, was 12/31/2018.

No, you do not have to report the date foreign taxes were paid.

The TurboTax default date of 12/31/2019 complies with the filing requirements for foreign tax paid.

[Edited 3/09/2020 | 2:24 PM PDT]

[Edited 3/09/2020 | 2:24 PM PDT]

Awesome -- Thank you TurboTaxLeonard!

You are most welcome!