Regarding child care credit, I started to look for job in Aug right after I sent my child to daycare. But I only see Full Student or Disable options. What should I do?

You must have gotten a job in 2018 and have earned income in 2018 to be eligible for the Child and Dependent Care credit.

According to the IRS:

"Work also includes actively looking for work. However, if you don't find a job and have no earned income for the year, you can't take this credit."

https://www.irs.gov/publications/p503#en_US_2018_publink1000203291