Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dtang168
Returning Member

Issue with "Enter the address for each home where you installed qualified energy property" page on Turbotax 2023

I have having issues with entering the address on the screen labeled "Enter the address for each home where you installed qualified energy property".  There is a black box on the screen with labels "Street Address, Unit, State (this shows up very small and vertical), Zip.  If I click around, I get a blue line cursor that shows up, and will move to each label (Street Address, Unit, Zip) when you click the tab key, but nothing shows up when you try to type.  When I click onto the continue button, I get a message "Need to enter a complete address below".

I've tried to change my screen's resolution, but this did not help.  I need help to get pass this screen.  

Thanks!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Issue with "Enter the address for each home where you installed qualified energy property" page on Turbotax 2023

If you are using TurboTax Online, it's possible this is browser-related. Please log out of TurboTax, refresh your browser, and clear your cookies and cache. Then restart your browser and log into TurboTax again. Or try a different browser.

For more help, please see:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dtang168
Returning Member

I am using Turbotax home & business software version for Mac and not online.  Spent over an hour with support agent and could not solve the problem.  It worked on his PC version.  He said that another agent had filed a bug for the issue.  I hope Intuit will fix this ASAP.

@dtang168 wrote:

I am using Turbotax home & business software version for Mac and not online.  Spent over an hour with support agent and could not solve the problem.  It worked on his PC version.  He said that another agent had filed a bug for the issue.  I hope Intuit will fix this ASAP.

You should be able to get the address entered by using Forms mode.  Select the Forms icon from the TurboTax menu

When in Forms mode the Form 5695 will be listed on the left side of the page.  Click on the form to open.

With the Form 5695 opened enter the address for the type of credit you are reporting.  There are 4 places on the form to enter an address.  

dtang168
Returning Member

This worked thanks!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies