turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Barb1966

I filled in information for my MN property tax refund but I need to correct something. How do I get back to it?

I need to fix some figures from the property tax forms but I can't find any way to get back to that. I can only access the Federal and State Income tax returns.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

I filled in information for my MN property tax refund but I need to correct something. How do I get back to it?

As long as you have not filed your taxes yet, you can still make your changes directly into TurboTax.

1. Select State in the black panel on the left hand side of your screen when logged into TurboTax.
  2. This will take you to a screen titled Let's get your state taxes done right.  Click continue on this screen.
  3. You will see the following screen titled Status of your state returns.  Select Edit to the right of your MN state to update your information.

Edit state

Continue through the interview forms and you will see the screen titled Other Forms You May Need.  You will be able to check the box to ensure the you are able to edit your information for your property tax forms.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Barb1966

Got it sorted. Thanks!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies