Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Entering Details ?

Seems stupid that I don't remember this, but I know that in some places it is possible to go from the 'entry block' and access a table to enter details which then totals the amount and carries it to the entry block.  

I have lots of medical expenses, and I would prefer to do the detail in TTax, rather than having to do a spreadsheet to get the totals.  

I've forgotten how to bring in or access the ?worksheet.  I thought a right click would bring up the option, but no, and...maybe this isn't available in the process for working up medical expenses.

Any easy answers ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Entering Details ?

What you're looking for is Supporting Details. Click on the entry box, then on the Edit menu at the top of the window select Add Supporting Details.

The right click works in some places, but not on some of the redesigned interview screens, such as medical expenses.

Entering Details ?

I have the same problem with Premier.  I'm trying to enter expenses for a rental property and the window does not open when you start to type in the box.  Right click to add details doesn't work, CTRL+I doesn't work, trying to click through "edit" doesn't work. 

ETA - I can only get to the supporting details if I go to forms and open the worksheet and then hit +.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies