No he didn't have any other income from any other ...

bryguyhamilton

My son is an actor and I'm not if I list his expenses as a "business" or do I list them under "deductions for job related expenses"

Under Business.  Job expenses is for W2 income.  Or did he get a W2?
bryguyhamilton

He got 1 W2 from CBS for the show "Bull" that he did but most of the expenses he incurs is just his everyday acting career like he does theatre and rents spaces for shows, and puts out money for props and his headshots and things like that. So would I then list all his expenses as if he is self employed?

Yes as self employed.  Did he get 1099Misc for the other ones?
bryguyhamilton

No he doesn't have that.

Did he get paid cash for the other income?  Did he have income from other jobs?
bryguyhamilton

No he didn't have any other income from any other jobs

Ummm, then I guess you have to enter the expenses against the W2 income.  

BUT WAIT,  you do not enter his info on your return.  He need to file his own return for all this.  Are you asking about your return or on his return?  You said "My son is an actor and I'm not...."  Does that mean you are on YOUR return?
bryguyhamilton

No, I am preparing his return for him.