Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten a DDD for this year and filed the EIC or ACTC

sorry guys it wouldnt let me post but you get your account transcripts for 2018, scroll down to where it tells you what credits where given and there will be a code in front of each one of them! If you have 846 refund sent code you are golden
snowmom88

I filed and was accepted on January 28, but I'm still processing on WMR. My transcript lists my processing date as March 4 with code 20190705. I never received the PATH message, just went from bars to the generic processing message. I do believe we will update this Saturday with a DDD for next week.

Thursday is the weekly cycle so hopefully an update tonight or in the morning. It states the start on Friday and end on Thursday

So I spoke to the irs again today because I will call everyday until I get my money. Lol so he says that everything is fine but they did not start processing return that claimed the EIC or ACTC until the 15th of Feb. so I asked why are some people getting dates of the 22nd already that claimed that ? He said they are processing them as fast as they can and that people who have gotten money already and getting ddd are lucky because there returns have been done first. I told him every year I have always gotten my return before The date of the 27th and this year I have not. He said your cycle date is weekly not daily like it was in the previous years. Then he said call back by the 1st if I don’t have my money. So anyone who has 20190505 as a cycle code we are weekly so we update on Thursdays I guess they never give you a straight answer at the irs. So good luck everyone. Let me know what happens with you guys. And congrats to the ones who have gotten there’s already.
tmwiler

Where do I find the code
tmwiler

Where do I find the code

On your transcript it should say cycle code look on your account transcript

Efiled on 2/15 and accepted 2/16. When will I get a DD?

@ginamarquez214 not sure sweetie I don’t have one yet have you looked at your transcript yet

Just checked where’s my refund and still processing your return. Transcript say the same codes for credits and the amount of my refund. Checked my bank account my money deposited either. It’s 2:50 am central time.

Guys checked my transcript today and I have code 846 refund approved with date feb 27as my deposit date. Wmr is still saying processing. Do check your transcript y’all to see if you have been approved. People with code 20190505 we update on Thursday so last night we updated. Super excited and happy right now. Wmr is slow guys so please check your transcript

Well I just checked mine and I got my refund issue code 846. Great news I’m hopeful everyone else will get one too. It should update this weekend

yayaya im doing a happy dance. It is great news. I know we were all worried a little bit but I will sleep better tonight for sure.

Not true I got same code and processing date of 02/18 and nothing and no update for me
tmwiler

Is they checking your code
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies