How to print 2018 It's Deductible Summaries without prior year's charities that I didn't donate to in 2108? !@#$%^&*({}:"

Go to view summaries, and select summaries at the bottom.  It will show only the donations for the current year. It will print all donations; money, items, mileage,etc, but only for the current year.

Thanks! I was looking at the individual summaries for Items, Money, and Mileage and all the charities since I began TT years ago appear....but not on the overall summary! Thanks!

You are very welcome!

It should have the same behavior for printing out summaries of each category as it does for the overall summary. It is not helpful to have in my summary of money contributions a list of all the charities I have ever contributed to with a $0 following them. Many of my past contributions are one-offs, for a colleague running in a road race as a fundraiser for example.