Solved: If my medical expenses are part of a personal injury claim, and billed through a third party, how do i enter that?

If my medical expenses are part of a personal injury claim, and billed through a third party, how do i enter that?

You can only deduct the Medical Expenses that you paid out of pocket and were not reimbursed for by the Personal Injury Claim. Since the Income from the Personal Injury is not taxable, under the Tax Benefits Rule you cannot double dip  and claim the medical expenses paid by this claim on your Tax Return.