I sold a piece of land, a vacant lot, and received form 1099-S. All that is being asked in Turbo Tax for income is did I sell a house. Where do I enter this sale of land?

I am going through the step by step process and never came to a question about the sale of land, or anything else about receiving form 1099-S, except sale of home. This was not a house, just a piece of land. Where/how do I enter it into Turbo Tax.

To enter an investment sale other than from a brokerage account (1099-B), follow the steps below.

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Under Investment Income
  • On Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other, click the start or update button

Or enter investment sales in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to investment sales

On the next screen, click Yes

On the next screen, click No

On the next screen, choose Land and continue with the section until it completes.

• Under Investment Income

On the next screen, click Yes

On the next screen, click No