rosemaryws

I signed into my it's deductible and there is no data - no past years or present. What happened to the information I had entered over the past years?

All of my past data is missing - just shows not visited and there are no charities listed. It's like I'm in  a new account.

The most common reason previously-entered donations don't show up in ItsDeductible is because you signed in with the wrong TurboTax account login. (You can sign in with any TurboTax login, even if you didn't set it up for ItsDeductible.)

To get an emailed list of all your TurboTax login IDs, go to our Account Recovery page. Then, try signing in to ItsDeductible with a different ID.