I shifted my VISA status from F1-OPT to H1B on 1st October 2018. Can I use Turbotax to file my taxes?

Based on other answers I do not pass the substantial stay test.

Can I use Turbotax partner Sprintax for my tax purposes?

When did you first enter the US with the F-1 visa?

August 2015

Please see answer below.

No, you can't use Turbotax to file, unfortunately. 

As an F-1 visa holder, you are a nonresident for five years ( 2015-2019).  Although you change your visa status to the H-1B, you did not have it for more than 183 days in 2018, therefore, you are still a nonresident.  As TurboTax does not support any nonresident tax forms, you are advised to contact our partner Sprintax to complete your filing. 

You do have an option to file as a dual-status alien on your 2018 taxes if you stay at least 150 days in 2019, however, it gets more complex and I am not sure if it would benefit you at all. 

Thanks!

You are welcome!