I received a form 1099A for a timeshare foreclosure. How do i use turbotax to enter the info? Or do i need to enter any info. Is this a reportable tax event?

No, you don't need to report it since this Form 1099-A related to personal property. Read more below: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3299944 

TurboTaxHelenC, thank you for the quick response.  I just learned that my timeshare is "deeded" and not "right-to-use".  It is my understanding that "deeded" timeshares are considered real estate and not personal property.  If that's true, do I still need to use the 1099A?