turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten a DDD for this year and filed the EIC or ACTC

Nicauryy86 have you gotten to look at your transcript on the ira website? They have a date on there that says processed date and someone on here says that is your deposit date on your transcript. If so I should have mine Monday!!!

Keep in mind that Monday is a Federal Reserve holiday so if your process date is Monday you most likely won’t see your deposit until Wed, possibly Tues if you bank applies deposits mid-day as they come in (which most don’t). If your bank doesn’t apply mid-day deposits but instead credit deposits at the end of the processing day (which most do) you won’t see your deposit until Wed morning. Tuesday night will be the first processing day for the Fed Reserve next week 🙂

Also, if you go to refundtalk.commit will give you a processing cycle calendar. My processing cycle says 20190705. That means I’m in the 7th cycle (which began in the 8th) and the 5th day of that cycle (which was yesterday). That means my return just started getting processed yesterday.
nicauryy86
Returning Member

No I try but you need a credit card so I order them in the mail I am still waiting for them to come this is taking forever I haven't gotten my state either :(

If you have ever had a car loan or anything like that you can use it to verify who you are.

I have the path act message

How do you download transcripts

You have to go to the irs.gov website and click on transcripts download you have to verify your identity with a credit card or auto loan or something of that sort

Hi everyone I filed on 01/17/19 was accepted 01/17/19 married joint return eic and actc my transcripts show proccessed 02/11/19. A few days after irs recieved it changed from refund recieved and is being proccessed to the path msg which I have had ever since I have not received a ddd yet so the proccessed date isn't your ddd. Once you see code 846 on your acct transcript next to it will have a date this is your ddd. I believe I was resequanced along with others on path because the irs is behind schedule but hopefully I all of us wake up tomorrow with either a deposit in our acct or an update with ddd. I was able to find out alot of helpfull information from the website <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://igotmyrefund.com">https://igotmyrefund.com</a> thats where I learned about the code 846 and ddd and the c freeze being lifted which has to happen before your ddd and resequanced.

I received a ddd as of this morning. Hopes this helps everyone.

My refund just updated from accepted to “we received your return and it’s being processed”. Hopefully there’s an update tomorrow or Tuesday.

7001fixerupper - I just checked mine again... and I have the same as you. The PATH Act message is gone and it now says "We have received your tax return and it is being processed". Fingers crossed for tomorrows update.

I had the path message now ut says being processed. Same thing happened to me last year. It didn't uodate until like feb 17th or 18th and finally said approved. Still waiting for right now for a ddd.

@bukie03 what day we’re you accepted?

I just checked my refund status @ 6:40 AM Eastern, and my refund is now approved and it states the following: "Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22, 2019".  Good luck to the rest of you.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies