Solved: I received 2016 Foreign Tax Paid from Vanguard. how do I report this foreign tax paid and foreign income using turbo tax?

I received 2016 Foreign Tax Paid from Vanguard. how do I report this foreign tax paid and foreign income using turbo tax?

You should have a Form 1099-DIV (or 1099-INT) from Vanguard for foreign income and taxes paid. information on foreign taxes paid is entered in the Interest and Dividends interview under Wages and Income.

On a Form 1099-DIV, the foreign income amounts are included in the Box 1 and 2 amounts. Details on the foreign income amount are usually provided in Supplementary Information. Foreign taxes paid are shown in box 6 of 1099-DIV. 

In the Interest and Dividends interview, you have to check the box "My form has info in more than just these boxes" (see the attached screenshot as an example)