Solved: I need to file 1040 and 5405 for year 2010. Can you help

jackmcve

I need to file 1040 and 5405 for year 2010. Can you help

AndreaC1

TurboTax no longer sells software for 2010 nor supports it. Only the prior three tax years software is still being sold. 

For any returns for 2013 or earlier, you’ll have to file a paper return, and you can start by visiting the IRS site for prior year forms. There you can download all of the forms and instructions you need for the particular year you want to file.

And if you were due a refund, it's no longer possible to claim that since the 3 year statute of limitations has already expired. 

Can I use TurboTax to file a 2013, 2012, 2011, or earlier tax return?

AndreaC1