squeakin00

I know for some stupid reason I have to report plasma donation on my taxes. I was compensated under $3,260 in 2016. How much do I "owe" for this income.

Not worth donating if the IRS takes most of it 

The IRS never takes 100% of it. And you are doing a good thing,.
squeakin00

The fact I have sat in that center for 208 hours last year and knowing the irs could take any of that and make me owe has a way of making it something I don't want to do anymore

Basically, if you receive money for doing something, it is taxable.
trowabh

yup didn't know this either, with the united states seems like even the good things do not go unpunished

On the other hand, you are getting roughly $15/hr to sit there.
trowabh

Don't get why prostitution is illegal then because you are basically selling your body but in a different way ha

Based on your other question, you are in the 15% Federal bracket, so you will be taxed at 15%, plus whatever your state tax rate is.

http://fairmark.com/general-taxation/reference-room/2017-tax-rate-schedules/