turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Healthcare Entry Sheet --- Why isn't the YES box checked showing that everyone had health insurance all year?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

Healthcare Entry Sheet --- Why isn't the YES box checked showing that everyone had health insurance all year?

I have the same problem.

i filed and was rejected cause my mother filed the 1095a on her return. Not i need to delete the form on my return

need help from you
HollyP
Employee Tax Expert

The healthcare entry sheet is just a worksheet and is not sent to the IRS. Instead look on the one of the following forms below to see where your full-year coverage box for health insurance is reported to the IRS.

• If you filed Form 1040, line 61.
  • If you filed Form 1040A, line 38.
  • If you filed Form 1040EZ, line 11.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Very confusing.  The worksheet should be updated with the YES box checked regardless if it's not sent to the IRS!
the-gack

The Healthcare Entry Sheet confused me as well. I appreciate the reassurance that my 1040 showed the correct information and that the Entry Sheet is not submitted to the IRS, but I have spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out why the Entry Sheet did not indicate full coverage and wondering if I would need to correct my filing. And I still do not understand why the YES box for full coverage is not checked on the worksheet. I hope that this aspect is corrected for next year's taxes.
khurley

I agree, I've wasted far too much time trying to figure this out, if you know it's wrong, fix it!!!!!  Stop giving answers that's it just a worksheet, we all know this, but it doesn't answer any of our questions.  Not very professional.

Everyone on my tax return was covered by health insurance all year.  Why can't I check the box to indicate that?   
Johnney079
Returning Member

Looking for notifications send to my email 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies