I have a dual citizenship US and France, I am resident of France and receive French and US pension Social Security). Should I use Turbotax or Sprintax for filing?

Turbotax does not allow a registration with a French address only. I have used the free one from the IRS link. Should I pay for an other Turbo tax? I think I have the automatic 2 months extension.

Level 11 pk

Yes , you have the automatic two months extension, being abroad .

As a citizen, you file form 1040 ( supported by Turbotax ) not as a non-resident alien ( form 1040-NR ).

TurboTax does allow foreign address - I would suggest using a downloaded version ( my  personal favorite because it leaves everything on my machine, always available to me AND because it allows me to look at the forms as they filled out -- bad side is it costs  much more than on-line version ) --- you have to choose "foreign address tick box"

Disclosure -- we all are volunteers , not associated with TurboTax and do not derive any benefits financial or otherwise  from TurboTax and/or Intuit