I have a 8879-PE form completed from another accountant. Do I enter that information into my personal taxes? If so, where?

Form 8879-PE is e-file Signature Authorization for Form 1065. The manager of a partnership or LLC has to sign this form to authorize the accountant to e-file form 1065 for the partnership/LLC. The signed form has to be kept by the accountant.

You do not enter this form on your personal tax return.

Does the 1065 Form need to be added to personal taxes?

No, form 1065 is the tax return of a partnership/LLC. You do not add form 1065 to your tax return. If you are a partner/member, you receive a schedule K-1 from the partnership/LLC and you enter this schedule K-1 on your tax return.

Ok, thanks.  Where does the K-1 information go in turbo tax?

To enter your Schedule K-1 in TurboTax, open your return and follow these steps:
• Click on Federal  in the left-hand column, then on Wages and Income on top of the screen
• Under All Income, locate the Other Business situations section
• Click Show more and click Start next to Schedules K-1, Q.