Solved: I had a baby this year and racked up a lot of medical bills. I don't have them with me at the moment. Can I complete this later?

purple_pen

I had a baby this year and racked up a lot of medical bills. I don't have them with me at the moment. Can I complete this later?

AmyW

Yes, you can save your tax return and finish completing it later. You will not want to file until your return is completed with all information though to avoid having to file an amended tax return. You can save your progress by going inside the tax return and going to My Account and clicking Save and Sign out

AmyW