Solved: I fostered kittens--I have receipts for litter/food/flea meds, etc. Total was over $500. Do I have to enter all 19 receipts ?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I fostered kittens--I have receipts for litter/food/flea meds, etc. Total was over $500. Do I have to enter all 19 receipts ?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I fostered kittens--I have receipts for litter/food/flea meds, etc. Total was over $500. Do I have to enter all 19 receipts ?

If you have the receipts (and keep them with your tax records), you can just make a single entry for the organization that sponsors the foster program (multiple cash contributions of different amounts at different times).

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you have the receipts (and keep them with your tax records), you can just make a single entry for the organization that sponsors the foster program (multiple cash contributions of different amounts at different times).

View solution in original post

Thanks so much for your answer!!

My pleasure. And thanks for being a foster human!
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings