Solved: I filed using the self employment TurboTax For 2018,. Thé standard déduction was better. Should I just file w/o personal deductions w/o self emp fee next year?

I filed using the self employment TurboTax For 2018,. Thé standard déduction was better. Should I just file w/o personal deductions w/o self emp fee next year?

The new, larger standard deduction is much better for a lot of taxpayers this year. However, if you have income and expenses from self-employment, then the self-employment version is still necessary.

Remember that Schedule C deductions are different than Schedule A  ones (or Standard deduction.).