Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I dont have money on my debit card and i have a scheduled ankle surgery at the lenox hospital in 4 hours thats why its declined

I need some money!
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I dont have money on my debit card and i have a scheduled ankle surgery at the lenox hospital in 4 hours thats why its declined

No money goes on your card until the IRS and State actually issue your refunds, which will be late January at the very earliest (and likely later).

Turbotax does not offer refund anticipation loans or advances.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

This is a user community forum.  Do you have a question for the forum?  What is it you are trying to find out?   Are you trying to reach TurboTax Customer Support when they open?

Are you trying to use your debit card to pay TT fees?

whats tt fees?

Turbotax fees to prepare your returns.

No money goes on your card until the IRS and State actually issue your refunds, which will be late January at the very earliest (and likely later).

Turbotax does not offer refund anticipation loans or advances.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies