Solved: I donated a item to a museum in Belgium, and claimed a small ($200) amount as a contribution.. TurboTax wants me to list a state and zip code, what do I do?

I donated a item to a museum in Belgium, and claimed a small ($200) amount as a contribution.. TurboTax wants me to list a state and zip code, what do I do?

You can only take a tax deduction for donations to charities that are US entities (or have a US branch you can donate to) and that are registered as exempt organizations with the IRS.