foxoreo_65

I claim EIC and My regular tax credit and use turbo tax each year and our situation has not changed with our quailifing child. Will my taxes still be delayed

I used turbo tax we file joint have one 14 year old child who is our daughter and claim each year will we have to wait for refund and if so why didnt turbo tax tell js befkre we paid to fjle

macuser_22

It has nothing to do with TurboTax, it is a new law that Congress passed.   It was well publicized and was all over the news.

Beginning in 2017, if you claim the EITC or ACTC on your tax return, the IRS must hold your refund until Feb. 15. This new law requires the IRS to hold the entire refund

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing

macuser_22