If you have TurboTax Deluxe or higher, here's how to import your ItsDeductible donations:
- Open or continue your return in TurboTax.
- Search for donations and select the Jump to link.
- Answer Yes to Did you make any donations to charity?
- On the next screen, answer Yes toDo you have an account with ItsDeductible Online?
- Your donations will automatically load as long as you're using the same account for both ItsDeductible and TurboTax. On the next screen, select which donations you want to import and select Import Now.
- Select Continue and review your charities on the next screen.
If you make changes to Its Deductible and want to import again, start again at step 2 above.
Note: TurboTax Free Edition and TurboTax Live Basic don't support Schedule A, which you’ll need to report charitable donations in ItsDeductible.
- What is ItsDeductible?
- How and where does Its Deductible obtain its values?
- How do I enter my 2019 charitable donations in TurboTax?
- How do I import my donations from ItsDeductible in the mobile app?
Source: TurboTax FAQ
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I can find where. It simply causes TT to crash and give me a dialog box to input my email address and any comments. No one has gotten back to me after 3 crashes . . . I will have to re-enter all my deductions (about 3 hours of my time) because Itsdeductrible does not work and no one will respond. What a pain.