I bought turbo tax deluxe at sams club. I logged o...

I bought turbo tax deluxe at sams club. I logged on and had to download to do taxes on iPad . I completed taxes and had to upgrade to premier due to sale of timeshare . Cost of premier is $70 but it d

Not quite sure what you thought you purchased from Sam's.  Sam's sells desktop software that can only be used on a full PC or Mac--not on an iPad.  So you could not use the desktop software from Sam's---See if Sam's will let you return it.  Sam's has your money.

Meanwhile it appears that you are posting from online Premier.  You can only use online TurboTax with an iPad, and you have to pay TurboTax for online.