Cinderellaromba

How do I START the fair market value program (not the Online one) for my charitable area . It usually pops up but this year it did not. Thanks

JulieCo

This can be accessed through TurboTax (CD/Download programs) in the following steps:

1. Within your federal return, select the Deductions tab at the top of the screen.
  2. Scroll down and select Charitable Donations, select Donations to Charity in 2017.  
  3. Select that you want to EDIT or ADD another charity. 
  4. After entering the Charity name (if an ADD), select you that you want to add ITEMS.
  5. Select GUIDE ME for how do you want to value (screenshot attached).
  6. Enter the date of donation.
  7. Click Add or Edit Items (screenshot attached).
  8. Popup menu will display (screenshot attached).

JulieCo

6. Enter the date of donation.

Cinderellaromba

Perfect!  EXACTLY what I needed and quickly answered.  Thank you TurboTaxJulieCO!