You can remove the home office deductions in TurboTax by removing the forms/worksheets related to it in the Delete A Form section of TurboTax.
- Login to your TurboTax online account
- Click Take me to my return or Pick up where I left off
- Click Tax Tools (located in the left side bar), then Click Tools
- Click Delete A Form in the Tools Center pop up box
- Click Delete next to the home office worksheets related to home office deductions in the Review Forms List Screen (you may have to scroll down)
June 6, 2019 10:33 AM
Still have questions?Make a post