How do I inform Turbotax that they made errors on my property tax refund forms for 2017 and 2018?

For the past two years, I have received "adjusted" property tax refunds -- for lower amounts than my Turbotax-prepared forms led me to expect.
Level 16 Kat

Are these on your state returns?  If so, which state, please?  It may be that you should contact your state department of revenue with your question.

TurboTax receives the approved state programs directly from the state DOR.  The program, when it has been received, is then assimilated to work with the TurboTax federal programs.  

Please post back if my assumption is incorrect.  Someone here in the Community may be able to help.

Thanks for your speedy reply, Kat. Yes, I was referring to my Minnesota Property Tax Refund, also known as the Homestead Credit Refund (Form M1PR). It may be that I should contact my state department of revenue with my question, but I don't know if I want to open that can of worms. They sent me a pretty detailed, written explanation about why they made the "adjustments."

Level 16 Kat

Haha!  I understand!  So if you're thinking that you agree with the state's adjustment, you sure don't have to contact them.  I will, however, share your post with TurboTax Moderators just in case there's something they need to look at, or maybe contact the state themselves.