drwells45

How do I fix the number i typed into the property tax I double checked and it is wrong and needs to be corrected but the software wont let me

JohnB5677

This is a possible solution. Once you're in your TurboTax you should go to:  

1. FEDERAL
  2. Deductions and Credits
  3. Select Mortgage    

There is a place in the Mortgage entries to post the Real Estate Taxes   If you post it in the Mortgage section it will show in the summary of both Mortgage and Real Estate Taxes.   However, if you SELECT Real Estate Taxes it will not allow you to change it.  You must change it in the MORTGAGE section.  

If that doesn't work I suggest that you sign out of TurboTax, clear cache/cookies, and sign in again.  Consider signing in with a different browser.

JohnB5677

JohnB5677
John Brisebois

Re: How do I fix the number i typed into the property tax I double checked and it is wrong and ne...

1. FEDERAL
  2. Deductions and Credits
  3. Select Mortgage