My house has no loan against it but I still have to pay property taxes. When I start to enter information for my home and respond for I do not have a loan it will go to the next page then all I get is a blank white page within Turbo Tax and it will not allow me to go any further without starting over. Is this an issue with Turbo Tax Deluxe?
To enter/edit/add property tax:
- Open your return (or continue if open).
- Click on “Take me to my return” if applicable.
- Type “property (real estate) tax” in Search box (upper right-hand corner of the screen)
- Click on “Jump to property (real estate) tax” link.
- Answer screen interview prompts.
Please see screenshots below.
(Windows Desktop software users only)
... this is the likely issue with anyone with a blank page during the running of Desktop TTX software.
.......TTX should only be installed and run as an Administrator..not in some guest account without administrator privileges...but it's hard to know each person's exact setup.
1) right click TurboTax 2018 icon
2) Select … Properties
3) Select the Compatibility tab
4) In the "Settings" box … check the box to "Run this program as an administrator"
This has fixed the problem for a number of users now.