Yes you will be able to clear this by deleting the Form 2441 (Child and Dependent Care Credit) .
If you only have to delete the Form 2441, this may help.
- On the menu bar on the left that shows.
- My Info
- Select Tax Tools
- On the drop down select Tools
- On the Pop-Up menu select Delete a Form
- This will give you all of the forms in your return
- Scroll down to the form 2441 that you want to delete.
- 2441 is Child and Dependent Care Credit
- Click on Delete next to the form number.
This will complete the process.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
If you had a flexible spending account or other day care benefit at work, it is recorded in box 10 of your W-2 and you must include form 2441; it will be re-created every time you try to delete it. If you spent money from the account and are not reporting qualified expenses, the money will be added back to your taxable income. If you forfeited the money (never got reimbursed and lost the money) you must report that as well, but the money will not be taxable.