Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dlprate

How do I delete car registration shown under 2018? I entered the amount and I did not need to. it needs to be 0.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

How do I delete car registration shown under 2018? I entered the amount and I did not need to. it needs to be 0.

Follow these steps:

1. Under Federal, click on Deductions & Credits
  2. Under Cars and Other Things You Own, click Start/Revisit next to Car Registration Fees
  3. Any entries made will appear on the next screen. You can click on the trash can icon to the right of the entries
  4. The entry will be deleted. Click Skip for Now
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi!! I just need help for my tax filing i was filing my tax in turbo tax apps and there asking me about my AGI from 2018 and I forgot it. So do u have an idea were i can get my AGI? 

AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni

There are a number of places that you can locate your 2018 Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) so that you can electronically file your 2019 return.  

If you have a copy of your 2018 return, the AGI is shown on Form 1040, page 2, line 7.  

If you filed your 2018 taxes with TurboTax, sign in and go down to Your tax returns & documents. Select View adjusted gross income (AGI).

You can also get it from an IRS transcript of your 2018 return.  Use this link to request a Tax Return TranscriptIRS Get Transcript

@Christine1015

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies