How do i change response to "did I live outside u.s. for more than 6 months last year" when " jump to EIC" gives me no option to change my response?

It doesn't give me an option to change my answer, only tells me that I don't qualify because I accidentally answered yes, saying I DID live outside the u.s. when in fact I do NOT.

Instead of using the 'jump to' link, navigate directly to the section for Earned Income Credit and you can go through the questions again.

Go to Federal > Deductions and Credits.  Scroll to the You and Your Family section and click Revisit beside Earned Income Credit.